Monday 1 November 2010

Happy Halloween

I carved two more pumpkins today both of them on a cat theme as you can see although not too clearly in the second photo - I know I should have used the tripod but I was in a rush and it was upstairs.
 

 



and this what became of the flesh of the pumpkins. I cooked it then blitzed in the blender and made Pumpkin Bread and two trays of pumpkin and chocolate brownies to take to work tomorrow. It will be interesting to see what they make of it as I haven't made this before but it was a Martha Stewart recipe I came across and thought it would make a change to try something different.
 
 




We had lots of Halloween visitors and the sweetie bucket is much depleted. Everyone commented on the carved pumpkins and seemed to like them. Now it's over for another year time to pack away the Halloween stamps. By the way some of Tim Holtz Halloween Dies and embossing folders are on half price offer at the Sizzix website for how long I don't know!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment