Wednesday 3 November 2010

Oh no - Dental Appointment tomorrow :-(

Army Dental Surgery. Display at Army Medical S...Image via Wikipedia






















I have just had a horrible thought - I've got a dental appointment tomorrow afternoon. I really hate going but it has to be done. I have been really lucky and I haven't had to have any work done for the past three years but I suspect that that will change as I think I need at least one filling. When I was a small child my mum took me to the dentist - well I call him that loosely - he was a bit of a butcher really and he just had no patient skills at all. Needless to say thanks to the appalling treatment he metered out to me it left me with an everlasting fear of the dental chair! I know I won't sleep well tonight!!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment