Sunday 28 November 2010

Another Weekend Flies Past

Well the weekend has just flown past and it's bacl to work tomorrow:-(

Hope everyone is ok in this cold snowy weather. Athough it is bitterly cold here we have only had a really light dusting of snow unlike the NE and Scotland.

I haven't been out of the house today but I have been quite productive in the craft room - I finished off all the atcs I started the other day they are all the same and I haven't posted any on here as they are like the winter atc I posted last week. I then went on to wrap up some things I am sending to my friends in the US and I made some quick gift tags to attach I took a quick photo of them.
 

Do you like penguins? These little fellows are an Art Impressions stamp which I painted using Sparkling H2O's mica paints and simply mounted on paper from my stash. I used Distress Inks on the edges of the paper to soften the edges. I think they are so cute great fo making a quick card.
 

Barry has decided that the craft room has to be renamed The Forge as I spend so much time in there banging and clattering about. He says that he didn't know that card marking was such a noisy hobby. Lol We what he didn't realise that the hammer is an intergral part of my craft kit usually used to knock the drawer front back on after I have pulled if off - I don't know my own strength sometimes:-)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue, gorgeous card love how you've coloured the penguins with H2O's. Fab paper & layout. It sounds like you're having loads of fun in your craftroom lol.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete