Tuesday 2 November 2010

Dark Mornings:-(

Its blowing a hoolie and raining cats and dogs this morning - what joy! I hate these winter months when it is dark when you get up and dark by 4.30 in the afternoon- I think we should give up this turning the clocks back - it's crazy.

Anyway just a quck post before I head off to work - a quick Christmas Card I made last week - the reindeer is an All Night Media stamp and the holly swirl background is an Inkadinkadoo stamp that I found in a 50p bargain box at Topaz Crafts during the summer - it is lovely I can see me using this lots and lots..

Better go or I will be late for work! Have a good day.
 
Posted by Picasa

Sorry I meant to say I am entering this card in the Allsorts Challenge Blog
but I was at work when I filled in Mr Linky with my details and my blog was locked out because of restricted internet use at work:-( Anyway pop over and have a go the theme is gold, cream and a hint of red.

I am also entering this card in Sir Stampalot Challenge - on Christmas Traditions

6 comments:

  1. Hi again, I've a feeling Mr Blogger ate my last comment before I finished.

    They certainly are dark miserable days, bring on Spring.

    This is a really pretty card, you have linked it to my gold, cream and red theme at Allsorts but can see no mention in your post and wondering if we have the right card ?

    B x
    More Stampalot candy here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue lovely card, sorry for not visiting you before, took a while to get my "blogging" head on.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful love it.
    Thanks for joining us in the Sir Stampalot Challenge and good luck. hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue I love your image, very cute lol. Thanks for playing along at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card, the image is gorgeous, and the baubles look great

    thanks for joining in with the fun at Allsorts this week

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous Christmas card! Thanks for sharing with us at Sir stampalot this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete