Thursday 7 October 2010

Look What I won - Blog Candy

 
Posted by Picasa

Am I a lucky girl or what! I won some lovely blog candy from Claire at Ginger Pie Creations. Can't wait to play with it. Thank you Claire.

I've been off work today and it has been a lovely autumn day the sun shone all day. I got some great coloured paper from Lidl - they often have some great bargains for crafters - last week I got some great aluminium tape that will be great for distressing and using with alchol inks.

This afternoon I drove to Cardcraft Plus at Preston - they are having a craft week with different demonstrations on everyday and a free gift with your purchases. I finally got to see how to make a paper rose and this weekend I'm going to have a go. Watch this space for the results!

That's all for now - see you later. X

No comments:

Post a Comment