Saturday 9 October 2010

LETTERS FROM AMERICA

This week the postie delivered three letters from some of my American Stamping friends - I have been writing to them for a while now and we all have one thing in common - Stamping and cardmaking.

I just had to show the fantastic cards they have sent me. So here we go:-
This is from my friend Janice in Chicago - she loves Iris Folding and it shows in this beautiful Autumn Leaf card - are'nt the colours fabulous
 
This is a close-up of the leaf but my camera is a bit rubbish at close ups or it could be the photographer!
 
The card is from Jan in Colorado Springs - I love the mummy stamp
 
and I just had to show you the inside of Jan's card it so made me laugh. Isn't the upside down bat the cutest bat you ever did see. Fantastic.
 
Posted by Picasa

I have a couple more things to show, they didn't download with these pictures for some reason - back in a moment

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue, pop over to my blog and email me your addy so I can send you some of the knitting cardstock,
    hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete