Wednesday 27 October 2010

I See No Ships or White Birds!

This was taken last Sunday on the promenade at Morecambe - Bazzer had seen some strange white birds on the beach when he was on his morning bike ride so we had to go and investigate them. Needless to say when we got there they had disappeared there was plenty of gulls, terns dunlins, and eiderducks but no strange white birds - my theory is he needs to start wearing his glasses more ! lol He is so vain he refuses to admit that his eyesight is no longer 50/50 and squints at everything which is not a good look at his age.

 

Here are the last of my Halloween cards and I must check the card next time as this card did not like my Copic Pens and made them dry real funny as you can see. It made the ink go blobby and didn't soak into the fibres of the card - most peculiar. I love these cat stamps I bought it when we were last in Las Vegas and I went to a Rubber Stamp Convention - happy holidays - would love to go back. Big sigh! The stamp company is Sparkle'N'Sprinkle and was a half sheet of unmounted stamps With a Scarecrow and some pumpkins this link will take you to their blog check it out!
 
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting your cards using our stamps! It's great seeing them used in a number of different ways. Donna at SNS

    ReplyDelete
  2. the ink looks perfectly coloured to me Sue, gorgeous halloween card...I defo think he needs glasses I think lol...I would love to go back to Vegas too we were there a couple of years ago...amazing gob smacking place
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete