Saturday 30 November 2013

Ribbon Wreath


I had a real fun day yesterday - playing all afternoon in my craft room and here is the end product.  I previously posted about a ribbon wreath I came across in a local garden centre at an eye-watering £24.99 and decided to have a go at making my own when I had a bit of time to play. 


 
I came across some lovely red and gold Christmas ribbon rolls in Lidl at a reasonable price of £1.00 a roll for 5 metres and I managed to find a polystyrene wreath in Hobbycraft for a couple of pounds.  I covered the wreath with red tissue paper, made loads of ribbon circles and using my new best friend - my glue gun I attached them to the wreath.  Dead easy peasy:-))
 
The whole thing caused me less than £7.00 and I have loads of ribbon left to make several more.
 
Back again soon 
 
Sue
X

 

No comments:

Post a Comment