Sunday 17 November 2013

Felt Heart and Star - Christmas Decorations

 
I found the patterns for these felt decorations in a craft magazine I bought a while ago and decided to have a go - although it is easy enough to .  They were very easy and I added the button middle and the beads on the ribbon hanger as I just felt they needed something extra.  I think they will look rather lovely on our Christmas tree this year.  The red bead started life as a wooden bead necklace that I bought from a charity shop (very cheap) - I took it apart and painted a couple - first with red acrylic paint and then clear sealant.  It worked really well and I've still got loads of wooden beads left.

I will be back with a few more decorations I've been playing with over the last week - made using my trusty Sizzix machine - I don't know what I would do with out this machine I use it all the time - in fact I'm just a bit fanatical about it and Bazzer is trying to stop me buying anymore dies but I'm not listening he he.  (Roll on the after Christmas Sale Sizzix  - always lots of bargains to be had).

Anyway it's late so I'm off to bed - Good night all.


Sue
X

No comments:

Post a Comment