Saturday 9 November 2013

Halloween Cards

I've finally got around to uploading the Halloween Cards I made this year and posted out to my US penfriends I have also got some  pumpkins we carved to post and hopefully they will be on tomorrow.  We were actually away over Halloween so I wasn't at home to decorate the house this year -  I was gutted when  Barry told me we had to go to visit relatives in London that weekend  I'm not really complaining as we had a lovely time seeing everyone and we also took the opportunity to deliver Christmas presents (I know it's early but hey we were really organised)
 
It has been a tough week this week since we got back.  Without going into details  I've finally got a date for my hospital visit - Hopefully things will soon be back to normal.
I'm busy working on some Christmas decorations and will post once they are completed.
 
Thanks for looking.
 
Sue
X

No comments:

Post a Comment