Tuesday 10 December 2013

Christmas Bauble Card

 
I was going to post this Christmas card last week but unfortunately I was taken into hospital and was unable to.  I was only in three days but I had a operation and came out feeling really sore and out of sorts.  I'm feeling a little better and as Christmas is rapidly approaching I thought I better get on with my cards - so here is one of the first ones I have made this year.
 
 

I made this at the last Craft Club I went to using the free stamps that came attached to a recent craft magazine I bought.  I coloured it in using Copic Makers, trimmed the card and layered it onto black card before mounting onto a white card and stamping a Christmas greeting.

 
I was rather pleased with the finished result and hope to make a few more to send out.

Back soon with more Christmas offerings to show you.

Thanks for looking.

Sue
X

No comments:

Post a Comment