Saturday 14 December 2013

My New Crafting Toy - We R Memory Keepers - Envelope Punch Board

 
Come on -  own up - haven't we all made a card without measuring only to find when you have finished it that you don't have an envelope to fit it properly.  I know I have done it time and again - I then had to spend at least another hour while I mess about making one to fit.  So frustrating.
 
Well that has become a thing of the past as I recently purchased a We R Memory Keepers - Envelope Punch Board and it has revolutionised my card making.  I no longer have to worry about what size card I make as I'm easily able to create a very professional looking envelope to fit all my cards.  It's so quick - less than 5 mins to complete each envelope.  M A G I C :)
 
 
It is so simple to use just measure your card, read off the measurements for the paper size required and score along the guidelines.  Fold and apply a touch of glue to hold it all together and there you go - even I managed it without any problems (and I get very technically challenged when shown a set of instructions lol).
 
 

 
 


A great crafting tool for the serious crafter.

See you later

Sue
X

No comments:

Post a Comment