Friday 28 January 2011

It's Weekend and Fat Club Update!

Here we are another Friday evening and the weekend is here. I went back to work today as I'm feeling a lot better (although I still have a bit of a cough) but I still had to play catch-up with all my jobs so it was head down all day as I beavered away clearing my desk.

I went to Fat Club yesterday evening with my fingers crossed after last week's horror of a putting 1lb on and the good news was a weight loss of 6lbs. Whoopee - I was so relieved. That is a total loss of 11bs in three weeks and I got my first half stone award (for 2011). I still got a long way to go so no slacking off but I'm starting to feel the benefit - I lost 3 stone last year so this makes it nearly 4 stone and finally some of my clothes are feeling too big, I found a top in my wardrobe I had bought 18 months ago in the sales but it was too small so I just threw it in the cupboard - I tried it on this morning and it fits - I felt like I had just won the lottery. My next goal is to start wearing trousers again but not just yet but hopefully by summer. Watch this space.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for posting the Bows and Berries Welcome blog candy! Please check out the dt call HERE
    Robin

    ReplyDelete