Tuesday 4 January 2011

First ATCs of the Year

Morning all just a quick post before I dash out the door to work - first day back after Christmas break:-(

Here are a few of the atcs that I was unable to post yesterday. I was still in a Christmassy mode for the first couple, both the cat stamp by Kars and the Robin stamp from Hero Arts were new stamps that I had purchased before Christmas but hadn't used for my cards this year but as I had stamped these images out felt I had to finish them off. I coloured them in with Copic colours.

 

 


This was made using a couple of inches stamps from Inkadinkado Winter wonderland selection but unfortunately the photo doesn't pick up the image very well.
 


Finally for this post this is my interpretation of steam punk! It is my first effort and I was well outside my comfort zone but this year I have decided I have got to try new styles and not be afraid to push my boundaries. The butterfly stamp is from Elusive image and although again it hasn't photo'd too well the foil was embossed with a little alphabet - a Quickcutz embossing die I picked up in the sale last year and had never used!
 
Posted by Picasa

Have a good day - I better go as I shouldn't be late on my first day back.

No comments:

Post a Comment