Sunday 21 March 2010

Weekend Blogging

 


Well it looks like I'm turning in to a weekend blogger - to tired to blog when I get home from work during the week and to be honest staring at a computer screen for 8 hours a day is quite enough for me without starting again in the evening. So weekend it is.

Had a great morning at Kendal Paper Warehouse on Saturday - I did a Copic pen class with Melaine Heaton from Bramwells - it was great fun and I really enjoyed it. The time just flies past and before you know it it is time to go home again. Judith and I went together and she did the starter class as she hadn't done it before but as I had already done the beginners I was let loose with the pens and the end result was the card in the picture. There is definitely a knack to using the pens and I tend to be a bit heavy handed with the dark coloured ones which can make them bleed. Got to remember to be gentle with them. We have both booked again for the next class in April - can't wait:-)

Don't read on if you are squeamish

On another topic Max the cat has had his yearly worming dosage this weekend as he coughed up a tapeworm (OMG) on Friday and it was gross. I was appalled and he has been asked not to bring anymore home. If he does he will be looking for somewhere else to cough it up!!!!!

Now I freaked everyone out I'm going

XXX
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment