Friday 5 March 2010

 

The Christmas card challenge continues and I have completed the first 6 of this month's Christmas cards - I ran out of green card otherwise there would have been 10! Ha. The design was based on a card that I made at the Stamping and Scrapbooking Expo in Las Vegas a couple of years ago.

STRANGE BUT TRUE - I received a letter from the USA today from a nice lady called Karen Dixon - this is really spooky as my best mate in the UK is Karen Dixon - how's that for a co-incident. I sometimes feel like I have slipped into an alternative dimension and there should be the theme from the X-Files playing in the background. lol

I will write back and hopefully I have another penfriend. I do enjoy writing and exchanging cards with fellow stampers it really brightens my day when the post arrives.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment