Sunday 19 June 2011

A Grand Day Out

Well not so much a day more a morning diversion. We drove across to Skipton on Saturday and called at the Stampman as they we having an open day. I had booked in to take one of the make and take classes which commenced at 10.30am but Barry had a hospital appointment in Preston at 9.15am - the good news was the hopital was on time and after a quick dash we made it just in time for the class starting.

We made this lovely oriental wall hanging guided every step of the way by the lovely Michelle and Janet from Lovin' Ink. It is now hung on my craft room wall as I think it is lovely.
 

 

The bad news is that the Stampman has decided to closed their retail shop although they will continue to trade on the internet - it's sad news as another craft trader closes their doors. I wish them well in the future, Jill said they hope to be able to attend more craft fairs in the future but I will miss my trips to the Stampman - there was always a lovely welcome and you were guaranteed to find some treasure in their stock.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! And thank you for posting my giveaway on your side bar. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete