Sunday 1 May 2011

MORNING ALL

I was up with the lark this morning as I had an order for a sympathy card and I needed to get on with it. I ended up making two very simple cards as I don't think you need to add loads of embellishments on this type of card. I think I like the flower best but that will be up to the lady who ordered to make her choice.

I would like to enter these in Sweet Stamps Challenge - Sympathy and Crafty Creations Challenge - White Space and also Sassy Studio - Monochromatic

 

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Sue, what a lovely card, I like the monochrome style, very elegant. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Sweet Stamps blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing with us this week at
    Sweet Stamps Challenge
    Have a sweet week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity of your card. Thank you for joining our challenge at SweetStamps.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cards are beautiful and nice,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete