Friday 25 February 2011

Today Special Value!

I couldn't help myself honest - I found myself picking up the phone and ordering QVC's Todays Special Value. I only turned it on the other evening to watch Lord Tim and see what he was demonstrating. When I saw the new mini stamps included in the package I just knew they were destined to be purchased with all speed.

Anyway they have arrived and I have spent a very happy evening playing with the stamps. The small size is perfect for stamping direct onto ATCs and I love using them. This is one of the ATCs I have finished and I want to enter it into Mejens Design Team Challenge ATCs, Gingersnap Creations Challenge Jewel Colours and Rainbow Lady's Challenge Shabby Chic. The background is polished stone technique made on glossy card with alcohol inks, blending solution and gold metal fixative - it has a lovely gold ripple that unfortunately doesn't show up in the photo.


 

Thanks for looking and I'll be back with more over the weekend.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. Lucky you to get the TSV, fab stamps and a beautiful background. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's challenge this week.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I sat on my hands as Really wanted it but decorating the house just now (not fair!!!) Love the ATC you have made its brilliant, thanks for playing on Rainbow Lady this week Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Love your background! Thanks for playing the Gingersnap Creations Jewel Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ATC. I too bought the TSV but have not had a chance to play. Can't wait having seen what you have made. Thank you for joining in with Rainbow Lady's challenge this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous I wish I had bought the TSV now. Loving the background too. Thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice on Sue, Oscar bought me the full size of these stamps for Christmas (well trained dog!) Hope you are well? Good luck with the prize this week, it's a goodie!! Hugs Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful!
    Thanks so much for playing along at Meljen's Designs this week!
    Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  8. This ATC is so very pretty. Thanks for joining our ATC-challenge at Meljen's Design Team & Challenge Blog!

    Greetings,
    Katja (MJ-DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Confess to having resisted, may have been a mistake looking at your fabulous ATC very eyecatching and appealing XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful background. Congrats on beeing a Ginger Gem.

    ReplyDelete