Thursday 10 February 2011

Mr Postman Called today.

I had a great surprise in the post today - the blog candy I won from Lisa at Scrapping with Lisa arrived. It is super the Scorepal is amazing and the Magnolia stamps are fantastic, Lisa even included a mini Tilda as a little extra surprise. Ain't I the lucky one or what:-))

It is super the Scorepal is amazing and the Magnolia stamps are fantastic, Lisa even included a mini Tilda as a little extra surprise. Ain't I the lucky one or what:-))

I just had to tell someone or I might burst. Now the bad news.

After all that good news this morning the bad news is I went to slimming tonight and I had put 2lbs on :-( I was really mystfied as I hadn't been bad - we all know when we have been naughty eating what we shouldn't and I had had a good dieting week. I was so cheesed off I came home and had a glass of red wine - first one for about 8 months and boy did it taste good. I think I better explain I stopped drinking when I started dieting not because I had a problem - (I felt that alcohol was just dead calories).

Ah well tomorrow is another dieting day. Bye for now
X

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on winning your goodies we look forward to seeing your Magnolia creations. Have fun hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete