Saturday 11 December 2010

There are some mean people out there!!!

To say I'm a bit fed up is putting it mildly. When I got back from shopping last night I realised that somebody had nicked my purse as I came out of the supermarket. I packed my shopping and as my hands were full of bags I tucked my purse in my coat pocket as I have done a hundred times but by the time I had got through the crowds back to my car my purse had gone. I retraced my steps and left my name with customer services in case some kind person handed it in but it has not turned up. Whoever took must have been really fast as I never felt a thing - ain't it a bitch!

Now there was not a lot of money in it about £30.00 but it's all the other things - all my bank cards and my credit card and a little gold dragonfly charm that had belonged to my mum (no monetary value but unreplaceable).I have cancelled all my cards and will have to wait 4-5 days for replacements which has put all my Christmas Shopping on hold - that's a bit of a problem to say the least!

So dear friends take care of your purse when you are shopping not everyone is honest as I found to my cost.

4 comments:

  1. Hi there, sorry to hear about your purse, that really makes me mad... tis such a mean thing to do... anyways hun, just wanted to let you know, your name was drawn as the winner of my Hels' Tag on the AS CT blog... please can you email your addy to me and I will pop it into the post for you :O)) (hels.sheridan@virginmedia.com)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bummer of a thing to happen and popping your purse into a coat pocket is something we all do. Hope the lowlife who nicked your purse will get theur comeuppance!

    Wow on winning Hels tag, that should put a smile on your face and also, have you seen this post from Jennie? Should get you grinning as wide as I am lol!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear this happened. And yes the cards, money, etc are replaceable but the charm! I don't know how you feel about this but I will be praying that the purse is found with your dear charm tucked inside!

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear of your terrible time at the supermarket - hope the purse, even if empty of cash and cards is found with the charm still in it! Mary x

    ReplyDelete