Monday 20 December 2010

My first Blog Award

I have just been sent a super Blog Award by the lovely Donna Thank you so much Donna. Donna's blog is an inspirational place - she is a very talented lady.


I've now got to tell you eight things about myself:-

1. My middle name is Margaret (named after my Mum's sister)
2. I've lost 45lbs in weight this year (still a long way to go yet!)
3. My favourite writer is Terry Pratchett - Nanny Ogg rules:-)
4. I have followed the American singer James Taylor since I was 14 years old.
5. My favourite holiday destination is California USA. So cool.
6. I love cruising and would happily retire on a cruise ship!
7. I hate snow and ice. I should have been born in a warmer climate.
8. I think Eddie Izzard is just so funny. He really makes me laugh.

So there you have it - nothing earth shattering.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Sue. Well done ! Wishing you a Happy Christmas (and no more snow !)

    ReplyDelete