Sunday 4 May 2014

Chick Chick Chick Chick Chicken!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't have time to make many Easter cards this year but I did manage to make a couple.  Anyone who knows me knows that I love chickens and could watch them for hours.  I would have some in my back garden if only it was a bit bigger and we didn't have Max the cat (he would love a few chickens to chase around the garden).

I recently came across a set of  rather sweet chicken stamps  made by Woodware and just had to have them.

Here it is then:-


The words are from an old song that my Mum used to sing to us every time we had a boiled eggs for tea as children and she would have really approved of it.

Ain't it funny where the inspiration comes from some times.  Miss you Mum xx

Thanks for looking

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment