Sunday 20 October 2013

Amigurumi Pumpkin

I did say I would post Halloween /cards today but I have had a change of plan as the cards are still in the development stage - I have the design sorted I just need to make the final version - that's tomorrows job.

So I thought as it is nearly Halloween I would post a couple of pictures of a super cute Amigurumi pumpkin I finished last week.  I found the pattern on Planet June blog and I have added the link if you fancy having a go at making your own.  The only difference is the addition of a couple of leaves I made - you could also add Halloween faces if you fancy with felt or beads.

The pattern is in US crochet terminology but it is so easy to convert to UK and can be crochet in an evening.

Any problems just send me a message and I will try to help but there are lots of conversation tables to be found on the internet.



See you later

Sue
X


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment