Wednesday 2 May 2012

New ATCs

I can't believe it's over two weeks since I posted - where does the time go to. It's only 4 weeks until we are off on our holidays and I'm getting so excited - we are heading over 'the pond' to the USA. We are flying to Seattle where we spend a couple of days then we pick up an Alaskan cruise - My Dream Vacation - I have waited years for this and just hope it lives up to everything I think it will be. We are onboard for 7 days and when we disembark we catch a sleeper train and travel across the US before we finally get the plane home. I'm hoping to get to a couple of craft shops during the holiday - I have already sussed out where the Michael's Stores on our route. I have been making a few atcs recently as the swap I belong to has gone into hyperdrive over the last couple of weeks I have received quite a few books that I needed to add to. I have managed to take photos of most of them but won't post them all at once I will spread them out over the next few days. The dragonfly atc I miscalculated how many letters were in the word dragonfly - talk about head in a shed syndrome doh!!!!
 
 
Posted by Picasa
Hope you like them Sue X

No comments:

Post a Comment