Saturday 11 September 2010

Finally - New Card Posting

I finally found the time to upload a few photos of things I have made over the last few weeks.

Here is a little card made using Paper Artsey Stamps - the background paper is from the wonderful Blonde Moments collection called 'All I want for Christmas' (but it's not just for Christmas). I just love the colours. I coloured in the images using a selection of Copic pens.
 

Posted by Picasa

Isn't this door knocker picture just fab - it called out for me to turn into an ATC.

 



 

Watch out for flying cats. This is an ATC I made For Craft Stamper Challenge 'Wings' - it didn't make the magazine but it did make the Craft Stamper Web Site. The cat stamp is an Artzgirls stamp and the bird/branches background is a Home Impressions Stamp.








 

Here are a couple more atcs.

And finally a wedding card I made (I made 2 but as they were identical only need to show one). I used by new circle die from Nellie Snellen and the flowers were originally off white but I coloured them using Distressed inks and Copic pens and finally added a little bling with gold glitter. The Wedding cake stmp is an old favourite from VAP and I used Copics to tone it to the background paper. The greeting was printed off on the computer.
 

Well I think that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment