Sunday 26 September 2010

Things I meant to post!

 

A couple of atcs I made a few weeks ago - I took the photos but never got round to posting

 

A bookmark made from a tag using an Elusive Image stamp.

 
Posted by Picasa

Finally a couple of Christmas cards - I'm really sorry the photos are pants but I really couldn't get a good shot as it is nearly all white but I think you get the idea. I used a Martha Stewart Punch for the Snowflakes and a cuttlebugg emossing folder for the background then on with the glitter (You can never have too much glitter!)

It looks like I have finally cracked the mystery of multiple photos on the blog so fingers crossed that it works.

1 comment:

  1. wow fabulous creations Sue, ATC's are something I havent tried, your are stunning...I love the glazed look
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete