Sunday 24 January 2010

Just Another Week

Well here we are again another week has flown past and I have managed to make a good start on the Wedding invites. I had a major problem with the inners - I was going to use vellum but even with the printer set on draft the ink smudges - it looks like it doesn't completely dry. Will retry with parchment hopefully that will work.

Baz is working today so I am being a good wife and getting on with the ironing. I am going to make a roast beef dinner today no roasties for me - got to stick to the diet. First week last week and when I got weighed at Rosemary Coneley class on Thursday I had a loss of 4.5lbs and was feeling really pleased. One small step for me but in the right direction.

Linda coming round this afternoon for a bit of a crafting session and a gossip s- should be fun I haven't seen her for ages.

Better make a start on the ironing it won't do itself. I wish someone could invent an automatic ironing machine that puts everthing away when it is done - Dream on!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment