Sunday 4 September 2011

Sunday Sweet Sunday

Up with the lark this morning all showered and ready to watch Barbara Gray on Create & craft at 10am.

I had a great day yesterday ay the Stitch and Create Show at Manchester yesterday. I haven't been able to go to a show for several years now because of my bad hip but dear old Bazzer hired me a shopping scooter for the day - he also rechristened me Madge (we are great fans of Benidorm on tv) and sent me on my way. It was fab I really enjoyed it but I would like to apologise to anyone I may have run into - I should have had L plates for the first half hour.

I spent far too much money but came away with a great stash and something new to play with - a book on Fabric Fusion and a mini soldering iron. I watched a fab textile artist called Margaret using this little tool to create some of the most amazing art work I have seen for a long time. I can't just remember her last name but I will post her details later.

Off to tackle a mountain of ironing first while watching to see what Barbara is up to today.

Later

Stampersue
X

1 comment:

  1. glad you had a good time at the show, they are a great way to splash some cash (or blast your credit card!. look forward see seeing what you make with it
    janet

    ReplyDelete