Tuesday 3 August 2010

Early Bird

Couldn't sleep so I have been up for a while now and I have made a start on the 60th birthday card I have to make. I have decided on a small accordian card which sits in a box and this morning I have gesso'd the card and the box to give it a base to take the colour, it virtually dried as I put it on so I went straight on to add the acrylic paint. I have used orange, light brown and bronze delta pigment paints which add a beautiful translucent colour and the finish is just what I had in mind (no mistakes just lucky choices). I haven't got my camera in the craft room but I will take some pictures when I get home tonight and post them. I have cut some fabulous Bo Bunny paper into 3 inch squares and then found out they should have been 3 1/4 inch = that will teach me to check my measurements lol.

Better get off to work - wonder if they will notice my hands are bright orange!

To be continued .............

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for the pictures Sue! Will look back later!
    Thank you for your comment's over on my blog, Mum and dad had a lovely party thank you!!

    (Lyn))

    ReplyDelete