Sunday 13 June 2010

Mystery - the Big Black Hole

It is a total mystery to me what happens to things in our house. Let me explain - today I went to download some photos off my camera onto the computer I sat at the computer desk and the Universal Card reader is missing.

I can't understand it - it is always left plugged in ready to go and it is not there, I have had the computer room upside down and it definitely is not in the room. After questioning the rest of the family, who disclaim any responsibility to the purloining off the missing reader, I can only assume it has fallen into the huge black hole that lives somewhere in our house.

It is not the first time things like this have happened perhaps we have ghosts that like to hide things! I'm going to stand in the middle of the room and ask for them to stop messing about and put it back because it is holding me up and I'm getting very pissed off with it.

I'll let you know if it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment