Wednesday 27 August 2014

Applique Cat Cushion

 
 
Been a busy little bee since I last posted and have been trying some new ideas.  Here is the first one - well it is actually the 2nd cushion as the first one was a bit of a disaster.  I struggled to get the eyes to look feline-like on No 1 - in fact they looked really evil and I confined it to the scrap pile.  As I was making it as a present for a friend's birthday I felt an evil eyed cat didn't give the right impression!
 
 
 
Here is the back with the button fastening
.

 
Well the cushion was well received and has gone to a good home.  I'm wondering how \I can rescue cushion No 1 - any suggestions on a postcard please. LOL
 
I have an order for 2 Christmas Stockings and I've just cut them out  ready for constructing - they are going to have names and some festive characters appliqued as decoration but I need to get cracking  so I'm off to my craft room to get on with the sewing.
 
I have some exciting news to post later this week and I can't wait to tell you all about it don't forget to pop back.
 
Have a good day
 
Sue
X

No comments:

Post a Comment