Friday 16 March 2012

Treat for Tomorrow

I have taken Thursday and Friday off work and have been so looking forward to this long weekend. I have a treat in store for tomorrow I'm off to Harrogate - not to the Great Paper Show that is on this weekend but to Art From The Heart Studio for the Workshop Taster Open Day that Dyan is running. I have booked two of the workshop tasters for the afternoon which I'm so looking forward to, it is always so inspirational and it makes my brain go into overdrive and I drive Barry insane on the journey home by babbling on and on and on about the afternoon. LOL Will post again later this weekend to let you know what we got up to.

The bad news is I have a hospital appointment (an old gyni problem has flared up) in the morning before we can set off - I was really shocked when the hospital rang yesterday and said they want to see me and could I come in at 9.30am on Saturday morning - I didn't even think they had consultations over the weekend! Wish me luck I've got my fingers crossed and hope everything is ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment